- You do not put drugs (cocaine, heroin), stimulants in the room.
- You do not bring fire, not be cooking in the room.
- You not be taken prostitutes into room.
- You must keep your value belongings (money, jewelry.....). The hotel has no responsibility to compensate any loss of property and money.
- You can consign money at reception but the money must be less 2 million vnd
I love the fact that heroin is a popular enough drug to make it on the short list.
After I read this, it reminded me of the same rules posted on the inside of the bathroom stalls at XS, the club inside of the Wynn Casino/Resort. Their's were more the Cliff Notes version; No drugs use or sex in the stalls.